• Friday 15 July 2016

    Gym Versus Sports Support Bra

    Given that we are now heading into the Summer months, I have been recently been giving my Gym wardrobe a little revamp (click here to check out my latest post). Gymversus was brought to my attention by my coach James Whipp who is an athlete for the brand. If you are wanting to purchase some general black/white gym kit without paying a high end price, then this brand is perfect for you. Not only are they good products but they are extremely stylish in the sense that they have the bold 'GYMVERSUS'  logo and also offer loud styles like the cameo leggings. If you are wanting to purchase a few items, James had a 10% discount code: JAMES10.


    So I purchased the Gym Versus Sports Bra and it is honestly one of the most comfortable sports bras that I have ever worn. Not only does it feel fab on but it also goes with pretty much anything (like these Physique Apparel leggings). Definitely worth the buy and I shall be getting more Gymversus gym wear very soon so watch this space.

    What do you make of this brand?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x


    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber
    Be sure to check out my recent Summer Makeup Tutorial video (click here) 
    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co