• Friday 29 July 2016

    This Is New Look| Summer Style

    Who doesn't love a cute couple of bardot tops? I must say they have been ruling the fashion scene this Summer! So since returning from Italy and Fueteventura with a lovely Summer tan, I have been desperate to get some yellow and orange tops into my wardrobe. So whilst snooping on the New Look website, I came across their new #ThisIsNewLook campaign which is an interactive platform for customers to share their New Look buys. Not only is it a good way to show off your new outfit, but it is also a great way to get inspired! So here are the outfits that I will be submitting (ooh if you do submit a photo you will be entered into a £200 giveaway!).




    Don't forget to submit your pics too!

    What have you been loving on New Look recently? Do you have a favourite outfit on the #ThisIsNewLook page?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber
    Be sure to check out my recent Summer Makeup Tutorial video (click here)

    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co