• Tuesday 26 July 2016

    My Choker/Necklace Collection

    Hola! So with a huge WIFI glitch last week at my hotel in Fueteventura, you may of noticed the fact that I haven't been able to post! But I am now back, ready, and armoured with some pretty amazing content for you all (no really!). I also want to thank each and every one of you because Eltoria has hit a huge 15,000 subscribers on YouTube which is crazy! So without any further delays, let's get right into today's post.

    Above: Forever 21
    Just like a classic fashion victim, I am currently in love with chokers (and I am not ashamed to claim that I actually bought six in one week). There’s just something about wearing a choker with a bralette, tank top or a simple tee- they just have that ability to make any outfit look extra stylish . Originally all I wanted to wear was a plain black one, however since shopping in Accessorize and Forever 21, I have since become obsessed with a little emblem. So in preparation for #Summer2016 I have expanded my necklace and choker collection. Do let me know in the comments which ones you like (if I am honest with you I am having trouble in choosing!).

    Above: Forever 21
    Above: Forever 21
    Above: Accessorize 
    Above: Forever 21
    Above: Forever 21

    Above: Forever 21

    Above: Accessorize 

    Be sure to check out my Summer Outfit Haul (click here) where I talk more about these necklaces and how I would style them.

    Are you loving the choker fashion obsession at the moment too?

    Much Love
    Eltoria x


    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber
    Be sure to check out my recent Summer Makeup Tutorial video (click here)
    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co